Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fashionista

Sarah is my younger sister, she finds great things before I know about them. She works in the fashion industry (aka Gap) so she knows about trends before they have hit the general market. Since High School I have been about 6 months after Sarah in the fashion world. We were joking the other day about how she finds the trends, I copy them. I also get hand-me-ups occasionally from Sarah. When she is tired of her cloths she typically retires them to me. Hand-me-ups are my favorite...Sarah I haven't gotten any since Joe entered the picture. What is the deal?

Sarah recently told me about hobo international wallets. She has two, I borrowed one and fell in love. I recently ordered this wine colored one for myself. I can't say enough good things about it. This wallet is perfect in a purse and perfect outside a purse as a stand alone clutch. My sister had designer jeans a long time before I did. Her favorite brand is Seven for All Mankind which means that my favorite brand is Seven for All Mankind. A couple of months ago she recommended a new brand. It took me a few months, but I finally gave them a try, and of course I love them. She recommended Gap jeans. Gap recently changed their denim. It is a higher quality denim comparable to the denim used for Sevens. These jeans are awesome. I have the sexy boot cut and the always skinny. They fit like a glove and they hold their shape. Best of all they are the perfect length for ballet flats.


I can't wait to hear about the next best thing from Sarah...

1 comment:

Sarah Preston said...

I'm glad that you take tips from me. I've saved you from so many fashion tragedies :)