Saturday, March 12, 2011

Be Mine

Last month Seth spent hours making personalized Valentine's for our nieces and nephews (17 total).  We mailed them off and got several phone calls when they arrived. 
 
 

We got a package from Ashton, Ayrith Eden, and Aunara last week.  They made us some valentines.   


Ashton also wrote me a letter that made my entire week.  It is now hanging on our fridge and makes me smile every time I look at it.  Thank you Ashton!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable! How did he make those?

Mary said...

You both are so talented. The boys loved their valentines, and the quilt looks great!

Rachelle said...

You guys must be the favorite aunt and uncle on both sides of the family - so creative and thoughtful!!

fogo said...

Ashton says your welcome!
I am so glad you posted a picture or his letter. He did it as a school assignment so I never knew what it said.

Brkie in Utah said...

The cards were awesome. Benny and Max both loved them. They prepared "Cars" valentines for you guys but I'm not sure they ever made it to the mailbox. You guys are the best!