Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tea Time

We were invited to a tea party to celebrate Seth's sisters Tawnya and Beth birthdays a couple of weeks ago. We were encouraged to dress up for the event.  Seth looked quite dapper in his thrift store find.  I wish  I could say the hat was mine but alas it was not...my mother-in-law has an amazing collection I was able to borrow from.


Seth's sister Jamie and her family definitely won the best dressed award.


Here is a shot of the whole group ready for some tea...aka lemonade.


4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love everything about this post!

cpace said...

what a fun family! I bet they are glad you guys are back

Emily Morgan said...

We used to do that at the Robertson's when we were younger! Everyone looks great. :)

Jamie Hatch said...

We are so glad you're back! Let the fun times roll!