This photo above is from our most recent ultrasound this past Monday. It appears I am growing a mini-Skeletor. Can you see the resemblance?
For the most parts ultrasounds have turned into ink blot tests for me...the doctor points out a body part and I can't really see what she sees...well this little skull was quite obvious. I think our son may be one of the most photographed babies still in the womb. I have had an ultrasound at almost every appointment I have gone to. At my 21 week appointment my amniotic fluids were looking low again and my doctor asked me to double or triple my water intake. For the next week I managed to guzzle down 180 ounces of H20 a day...(gallon and a half). I was very relieved to hear at my next appointment that all of that water hadn't just gone down the toilet...and my amniotic fluid levels were back in the average range. Thank you all for your prayers...Seth, Skeletor and I appreciate them all!
5 comments:
Yay!! So happy for the good news!
I want to see more pictures of my nephew
I expect he will be one of the most photographed babies outside of the womb, too, with that new camera!
It must be nice to see him that often, though it is no fun to have to keep worrying about your fluid levels.
Good news! I'm totally with you on the ink blot tests. I remember so many times listening to the doc or the tech say what they were seeing, and I just couldn't see it! But I can see Skeletor. :)
Yeah, what a relief! We've been worrying about you! I've had a couple of Skelator babies and they turned out okay (in my humble opinion). If you get the chance, next time ask for a profile shot, those are pictures worth getting excited about. We love you and hope that amniotic fluid stays where it's supposed to this time.
Post a Comment