Monday, July 7, 2014

Hike the Y

Over Father's Day weekend we decided to complete our "new" activity for June...neither one of us had hiked the Y before so we decided to give it a try.  It is hard to believe that I was down at BYU for four years and never made the trek...even harder to believe that I graduated from BYU 10 years ago!  Campus has changed so much over those 10 years...no more Deseret Towers (DT), no more Heritage Halls...the list goes on and on.


The trail was pretty killer...12 steep switchbacks...Seth was a rock star for carrying Phin up.



We made it to the top and enjoyed the spectacular views...and a little shade.




Our deal is that Seth carries Phin up the mountain...and I carry Phin down...personally I think I have the better end of this deal.


We stopped at a snow cone shack after for a treat.


2 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Um, that snow cone is enormous.

Rachelle said...

I've never hiked it either. Ssh, don't tell. ;)