The next morning Grandma Jo met up with us and after breakfast and we all went out on a garage sale adventure. We hit some really great ones. A local Junior High was having a fundraiser for their drill team and I was able to get some kids clothing at a great price...5 items for a dollar.
We also picked up this little jungle scene for Phin...and the Jake the pirate gear he is sporting. I have to say Yard Sales are much more fun with cousins.
We picked up some Home Depot skateboard pencil boxes on the way back to the house...fed the kids some pizza and headed out to see a few more homes. Mark was sweet enough to watch Phin and to build all of the pencil boxes. The houses we saw were a little less impressive...but when you start out with the best you set a high standard. I loved this two story playhouse in the basement of one of the homes...it even had a working door bell.
Millie was pretty good as we loaded and unloaded in her from the car to visit each house. She did get her first taste of a dum dum when she was getting a little fussy...and although she doesn't look like it she was pretty delighted.
1 comment:
I'm so impressed you took pictures! Its amazing what you forget without pictures!
Post a Comment