We visited The Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point at the beginning of January. The kids loved the exhibit on how toys work.
Phin loved playing in the sand at the sand/water table...Millie not so much.
Our nephew Henry was blessed the first Sunday in February. I went to nursery with Millie and she loved it. They had some pretty deluxe snacks...applesauce packets, ham, cheese, crackers,etc.
Phin and Millie loved running around with their cousins afterword at the luncheon.
They also loved drawing on the white board with cousins.
Seth and I loved catching up with family.
We had some really gorgeous days in February. The kids were troopers on a trip to Costco...so we shared a frozen yogurt on our way out.
We also met Seth at the park one Friday for lunch.
Seth challenged Phin to a race around the park.
My dad and I celebrated our birthday at Ti Amo Wood Fired Pizza...it also happened to be National Pizza Day. The food was so yummy...my favorite was the gnocchi and fettuccine in a creamy red sauce.
There was an amazing accordion player in the restaurant that sang Happy Birthday to us in Italian.
Kim and Carver were in town so they joined us for pizza and then came back to our home after for Marzipan and ice cream.
Phin and Millie celebrated Valentine's Day at their school and each came home with a bag full of treats.
Millie was the most excited about this Minnie Mouse Candy necklace.
Phin loved the Ring Pop.
Phin and Millie gave out squeezable applesauce pouches that said "You're my main squeeze Valentine!" The morning of Valentine's day Phin woke up and said none of his friends like applesauce...and wanted me to go to the store to get something else...tough luck.
We have been working on potty training Millie. She is doing pretty well on the days that I get my act together enough to really work on it. Most days she can be found running around in Minnie Mouse underwear...she also stole some of Phin's socks for this picture.
Millie also got her first scooter ride and she loved it. This particular day was so warm that we picked up a pizza and had lunch at the park.
Phin is starting to ask to have his picture taken more often...here he is pretending to be Daddy.
Pop rocks are surprisingly one of Millie's favorite potty treats. She holds her mouth open so we can all hear them popping away.
Phin continues to do the Preschool Prep program of UpStart...some days are a serious battle. On this particular day he pulled both the bean bags upstairs and created a little fort in front of the computer. I found out later in the month that he is motivated to work on the laptop as well.
We also had some fun with cousins eating cheeseballs.
I haven't posted many pictures of my bump this pregnancy...here I am at 34.5 weeks. I am just grateful that the end is just a few weeks away!
Don't these two look so cute dressed up and ready for church!
















2 comments:
Everyone looks cute - especially your baby bump!!!
I love it when you update your blog with cute pictures of your beautiful family! Happy February!
Post a Comment