Thursday, March 5, 2020

22 MONTHS


Silas was so fun to watch this month.  He is constantly moving these days...chasing cars or basketballs or siblings.  He had a lot of fun at Nona and Papa's cabin after Christmas.  I am so grateful he is at the stage where he can go up and down stairs safely and independently.


He loves to play in the snow...but doesn't like to get cold or wet.


He is still a great napper and we all enjoyed some cuddles while he napped at the cabin.


He loves accessories...especially his Spiderman hat.  He also loves meat...he could eat Little Smokies, hotdogs and sausage all day.


He is so curious and loves to figure out how new toys work.


I took him with me to get my car registered at the end of December and he LOVED the little playroom at the car shop that was just his size.


He also managed to get pretty sleepy while we were shopping at Costco one day.  His little head kept bobbing...so I finally convinced him to just lay down in the cart and then he was officially out.


He LOVED going to Seth's basketball games this month.  He knows that the ball goes in the basket. He can also spot the ball anywhere on the court.


It has been fun to watch his relationship with Millie grow.  They are the best of buddies...and also the worst of enemies.


I love when I spot them cuddling on the couch to watch a show together.


Silas finally got a tooth that he worked on all of Christmas break.  He is also officially weaned...which means that we are both sleeping better at night.  We love our Si guy!

No comments: