Silas hit 23 months back in February. One day I watched him climb into the doll cradle...he doesn't quite fit anymore.
He loves snow and was so excited one morning when we woke up to a few inches. When it is snowing he loves to tip his head back and stick his tongue out to catch snowflakes on his tongue.
He also loves books. Sometimes I just put him down for naps with a stack of books to look at. He also insists on carrying books all over our house.
He even carries them into the car. Books are his chosen accessory.
Although one day he did find a baby doll beanie, sunglasses, a water ball and a sword to sport.
He is by far our best eater...we just are keeping our fingers crossed that it sticks. He loves dips just like Millie. He also LOVES granola bars...it may just be because that is what he can reach in the pantry but he now requests granola bars every morning.
He was a good sport to be carried in our smaller pack on our trip to Escalante. He loves to be outside.
He was in absolute heaven when I let him out of the pack in the slot canyon to explore.
Happy 23 months Silas!
1 comment:
I would say something like, "He's such a big boy now!", but that thought just breaks my heart. I've not even met this big boy yet, and I refuse to believe he is two now. It has been too long since we've seen each other!
Post a Comment