Lou hit her half birthday in April. What a joy it has been to hold this little one for the last 6 months. She is up to size 3 diapers and is wearing some 9 and 12 month clothing. She has loved spending more time outside as the weather has warmed up.
Here are Lou's weekly pictures for the month. Nona found a few more vintage dresses and sweaters that I used to wear and it has been so fun to dress Lou up in them.
Lou received the most beautiful gift from Nona this month. Nona finished Lou's baby quilt. I love how this quilt represents my rainbow baby girl. This quilt will surely become an heirloom to Lou.
This picture represents how Lou spent this month...right by my side.
Lou loves the baby Bjorn and that she can be upright with a great view of her surroundings. She enjoyed watching her siblings play at the Baby Animal Festival.
She also enjoyed exploring the red rocks down in Escalante.
Phin loved pushing her. He is the most attentive and kind big brother. He is constantly asking to hold Lou. I would have never survived the 5 hour drive down to Escalante with all four kiddos on my own...without Phin.
Millie loves being a big sister too. She brought this writing assignment home from school this month. Millie was learning about Force and Motion and when she had to write about that she wrote Push Lou Lou. The older kids are always fighting about who gets to push Lou's car-seat/stroller when we get out of the car.
This picture cracks me up. Lou with her feet straight up in the air.
Lou had her first major illness this month. It was heartbreaking to see her so miserable. I got Covid over Spring break and about a week after I started to have symptoms, Lou started to show symptoms. She had a horrible barking cough and couldn't seem to be comfortable. Fortunately her symptoms lasted just a few days and by some miracle she never had a fever.
Lou started to make a cute little slurping noise this month.
She also makes some great vocalizations...

1 comment:
How cute are her baby noises?! Oh Lou, I love you!
Post a Comment