Lou turned 12 months on a Friday in October. As L.M. Montgomery said "I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." I am so grateful I live in a world where there is Louisa.
Lou is wearing size 18-24 month clothes and size 4 diapers. She is wearing size 4 shoes...although it is nearly impossible to keep shoes on her feet.
Here are her weekly pictures for the month. I realized quite late that I had forgotten to take one at week 49. It was conference weekend...so we were out of our normal routine and I forgot to get one on Sunday. So here is one that doesn't quite match the others.
This is her favorite cabinet to empty...and she does that multiple times a day.
She also loves our little kid table where the kids do there computer work. One day she climbed right up onto the chair and started clicking away on the mouse.
She loved the Fall Festival at Cross E ranch.
She also loves to climb up onto Silas' toddler bed.
She had her first taste of cotton candy...she wasn't quite sure what to think about the fluffy pink stuff.
She LOVED the corn pit at Cross E ranch.
Lou continues to be a huge Mama's girl and if I am around she wants to be right by my side.
We drove up in the mountains behind our home and I took some fun pictures of Lou. I realized I left her binky in and was little disappointed...but that binky seems to be a part of Lou at this point.
Lou loves being in the trampoline. She would be content to just crawl around in there finding leaves...but her siblings insist on bouncing her.
We visited the American West Center up in Logan in October. Lou looked so gorgeous strapped to Seth's chest.
She loved playing in the leaves up Mueller Park Canyon.
She also loved playing with Papa's coat zipper.
She started to climb right up onto the kid table...so we had to put the little kid chairs in "time out."
She loves when I open the dishwasher and high tails it right over to explore.
We are so grateful that Lou made it to our family. Happy 1st birthday to our rainbow girl

1 comment:
Happy birthday, Lou!! The picture of her on her knees in the leaves is darling! (They all are, though!)
Post a Comment