Lou is 23 months. This month was a huge month for her, I finally decided it was time to wean her. She was starting to tap on my chest to request milk and she also would say "other side" when she wanted to switch sides...so it was definitely time. She is sleeping much better at night...but still likes to wake up and just have a few cuddles with Mom.
One thing that I never want to forget about her at this age is that she says "Sure" instead of yes. "Lou do you want to go outside"..."Sure." The older kids have pointed out that she gets it from me...I apparently say "sure" quite a bit.
She continues to love animals and says "woof woof" each time that she hears a dog. We also often take walks over to see the goats that live a couple of streets over.
She showed interest in potty training and can pee almost all of the time when we put her on the potty. I ended up sending pull-ups to school since she was doing so well. She LOVES the little "real" potty at school and has been doing such a great job. If I could just find a "new" potty for her to use each time, I think she would probably be potty trained.
She has decided that she no longer needs a high chair. She also wants to be just like the bigger kids and sits up to eat cereal in the morning.
She is fighting nap time...on this particular day she woke up each time I put her in her crib. So we finally laid down on Silas' bed until she fell asleep.
Whenever I squat down to get a picture of her...she squats down too.
She loves being my little helper.
I often look at Lou in complete awe that she is here. I can't believe this little miracle is almost 2 years old. Thank you for healing our hearts Lou. We love you!
1 comment:
Wow, she is such a big girl!! When did that happen?
Post a Comment