
Pumpkin pieCan you really beat a huge COSTCO pie for six bucks.

Pumpkin ice cream
COLD STONE's pumpkin ice cream with Graham Cracker Crust is my favorite.
Dryers is good too. I'm thinking about buying a few to keep in my freezer before they take them off the shelves.

Pumpkin Gelato
BELLISIMO'S in Bountiful is my favorite place to get Gelato, besides Italy of course. I love mixing the pistachio with the pumpkin.

Pumpkin Dessert
Kind of like pumpkin pie but way easier to make.

Pumpkin cheesecake
OLIVE GARDEN has the best pumpkin cheesecake. I haven't had it yet so I better get there soon.

Pumpkin bars
Hint, hint, Anne you haven't made any yet.

Pumpkin pancakes
IHOP is good, and the syrup is great.
MIMI'S CAFE puts apple pie filling on theirs.
Anne makes awesome pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes.

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
I didn't think I could like them again after someone made them way too often and mixed in raisins or nuts instead of chocolate chips but my love for them has returned.
3 comments:
Over a month ago I had a pumpkin pie milkshake at a place called the Shake Shack here in NYC. It was unbelievable. There were bits of pie crust in it. I have also been loving pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pie (made one last weekend), pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate ganache and ginger whipped cream and today I had pumpkin soup for lunch! But that seasonal special pumpkin pie milkshake . . . unbelievable!
I tried the pumpkin cheese cake from Olive garden, and I must say that it is amazing!
I'm with you Suz, pumpkin all year! And isn't it supposed to be really good for you? Antioxidants or something . . . 'Course, all the sugar and cream cheese that get mixed with pumpkin kind of off set the natural goodness!
Post a Comment