
One of my nicknames is boots or bootsie (when you have four brothers you have an endless number of nicknames). I love boots. (Refer back to this post to learn more about my obsession with shoes). My office at school is in a hall way with tile floors and all winter long I hear students stomping and clomping around the hall in their snow boots. I would love to stomp and clomp around in my snow boots. But, I have to look professional. So I wear my boots to the school and then change out of them. I found some rain boots over the break and couldn't resist buying them. I'll put a picture up soon. They are Steve Madden's and they are gray and yellow. As a side note, I have a yellow coat that matches perfectly (I will write about my obsession with coats soon). I love snowy Saturdays when my inner child gets to stomp and clomp around all day in my boots.
1 comment:
Awww, Suz! You're so cute! I love your fashion sense.
Post a Comment