The last weekend in January I went up to Monte Cristo which is just past Huntsville. Several years ago I had done a pioneer trek with my ward in the same area. We arrived just after dark, dressed in our snow stuff and snowmobiled to a cabin. It was freezing but the full moon was breathtaking. I was reminded of the full moon as I rode a camel up Mount Sinai. My camera could not do the moment justice.
The next morning I woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland. Seriously can life get any better than this?
I was surprised with an early birthday present. My newest pair of shoes are pictured below. It was seriously just what I wanted. Life is great :)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a good time!
That looks like a good gift! I'm glad you had fun
Happy Birthday Suz. I hope you have a great one. Nice snow shoes!
Post a Comment