This is the house in Park City, that my mom grew up in. I have never been inside of it. Whenever we are in Park City we have to at least do a drive by. The stories my mom tells about Park City back in the day make me want to travel back in time. I wish I could go back in time. I would meet my Grandpa, watch my mom learn to ski and sled down Main street. I would watch her sitting on the granite counter-top of the bank while her father counted money. I'm pretty sure I would find Nana pulling gingersnap cookies or cinnamon rolls out of the oven. The house is now the High West Distillery. It looks like I will finally get to enter the place where so many of my mom's memories were made. My mom visited a couple of weeks ago and got a full tour from the owner. I'm hoping to get a tour of my own soon.
P.S. Mary blogged about the house a few months back when it was still under renovation.
2 comments:
Got to love that it is now a distilery. Let's go up together!
Kind of reminds me about how we can't be in Farmington without driving past Grandma and Grandpa Richards' old place . . .
Post a Comment