Friday, May 21, 2010

Imitation = Flattery

Seth and I had engagement pictures taken on Tuesday. It was the perfect day, well almost...it was overcast and rainy. The overcast was great for the pictures the rain not so much. Luckily it only sprinkled and we were able to get most of the pictures in before it started pouring. I looked up rain and it is a symbol of war, death, and love. I'm putting my money on the fact that Tuesday's rain was love rain.

We copied Sarah & Joe's idea and had our pictures taken out at Lagoon. You can check out a few photos from their engagement session on Matt Clayton's blog. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right. Our photographer Stacy did an amazing job and even got down into a few puddles to get some good shots. She has put a couple preview pictures up on her blog. We can't wait to see the other shots.

If my hair looks big in any of the pictures then you will know that they were taken near the end of the shoot. It may just be an omen of what is to come. Seth got into Clemson University in South Carolina and we will be moving there this summer. Goodbye flat ironed hair and hello big wavy mess. We have been working on our Southern accents and I think I have mine down. Any tips for surviving the South would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

I'm excited to see you pictures when you get them all back! I am flattered that you would want to take pictures there too! But I think dad would agree that there were alot of pictures of you two kissing

Rachelle said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! They're so cute!!! How mean to only post TWO - I want to see MORE, and I'm sure you do too!!! You two make a great couple - so cute!

● C E L I N A ● said...

you guys look GREAT!