I have made a few decisions that I am really excited about. I found a dress exactly a week after becoming engaged. I have also chosen a photographer and we will be taking engagement pictures within a week. The picture below is the inspiration for our photos. It is a picture of my grandparents taken around 1928. Could two people look anymore in love?
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
INSPIRATION
I have been busy working on wedding plans. I have never made so many decisions in such a short period of time. In general, I handle the big important decisions in life well (school, career, who to marry, etc.)...I just struggle over the small decisions that really have no lasting impact (which bed set, kitchen color, spatula size,etc.).
I have made a few decisions that I am really excited about. I found a dress exactly a week after becoming engaged. I have also chosen a photographer and we will be taking engagement pictures within a week. The picture below is the inspiration for our photos. It is a picture of my grandparents taken around 1928. Could two people look anymore in love?
My dad was able to locate a 1930 Hot Rod for us to be photographed by. The picture below is how the car looked before it was restored. If you can believe it the owner is only the second owner of this beauty.
This is how the car looks now...
Now I just have to make the decision about what we will wear for the photos.
I have made a few decisions that I am really excited about. I found a dress exactly a week after becoming engaged. I have also chosen a photographer and we will be taking engagement pictures within a week. The picture below is the inspiration for our photos. It is a picture of my grandparents taken around 1928. Could two people look anymore in love?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow! Those are going to be some awesome photos!
Ooooh, I'm glad you found one! I'm excited to see the pictures.
As I told your little bro and his fiance last night, let us know if you need any help addressing, licking and stamping stuff or anything else. Well, maybe not the licking.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!!
Post a Comment