Thursday, June 6, 2013

ONE WEEK



The pictures above were taken just about a week apart...WOW what a difference a week makes.  It feels great to be carrying our little guy in my arms instead of in my uterus.

4 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Congratulations! Kind of a brief post but I was able to gather that you have a cute little addition with loads of dark hair and a happy mamma...

Unknown said...

Congratulations! There is nothing like that first child. You love them all equally but the excitement and anticipation and first time of doing everything is unmatched. Enjoy every minute. Time flies by and before you know it he will be walking across his graduation stage...I say as I cry again. Wish we were there to meet him!

Jamie Hatch said...

We need to plan a trip to come and see him! What a fun photo comparison!

Rachelle said...

Awww, Phin is soooo cute!!! I'm so glad that his delivery went well and I hope you're recovering well. I can't wait to meet him in person!