Thursday, September 5, 2013

Family Hiking Evening

We have continued our tradition of hiking on Monday evenings.  One of our favorite hikes was Adam's canyon.  The last time I hiked this was when my brothers were in the same singles ward as me...it was much harder hike than I remembered.


We loved the view of the waterfall at the top.






The sunset on the way down wasn't bad either.


We also hiked on the Farmington Creek trail above Lagoon...there were tons of trails in this area and we got a little lost but had a good time nonetheless.


We found a little cave along the way.


On Labor Day we hiked in the morning to Mary's Lake near Brighton Ski Resort.


Andrew knows just how to "hike"...man this kid has the life.







2 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

I remember hiking to Mary's lake as a beehive at Brighton camp, so pretty.

Rachelle said...

You've been doing lots of fun things lately. The sunset was gorgeous!