Seth's best friend Matt got married in August. A couple weeks before we hosted a non-traditional bachelor party up Millcreek Canyon. I loved that all the girls were invited to the party. As Seth will say...I hate for any fun to happen without me. We roasted hot dogs and s'mores and caught up around the campfire. It was nice to get to know Tonnie a little better.
The big day was a couple of weeks later.
Being down on temple square reminded me of the day Seth and I got married...sweet memories. Three years down...eternity to go.
The reception was held in Tonnie's parent's backyard. It was spectacular! Some of my favorite details...The ice cream carts with pictures of the happy couple...
...flashlights and glass bulbs hanging from the trees
...a dance floor flanked with couches and pictures of the happy couple
...and sodas in glass bottles.
We also found a house that we can afford...seriously I always dreamed of having a playhouse like this when I was little. I loved that cards for the couple were stashed in the little mailbox.
We had a great time at the reception. My favorite memory is dancing with Seth and Phin. We wish Matt and Tonnie all the happiness in the world. Thank you for including us in your special day!
1 comment:
I'd still love to have a playhouse like that. I'm kind of surprised you never had one. It seems like your dad's such a softly he would have for sure given his girls one
Post a Comment