I attempted to take some 1 year pictures of Phin...they didn't quite turn out as I would have hoped...I didn't have the most cooperative subject as you can see in many of the pictures below.
I made a Chalkboard memory poster to document Phin's one year milestones...I saw the idea on Pinterest and one of our close South Carolina friends had a similar poster made when her little boy turned one back in January. I found a tutorial online and with a black foam poster board, some metallic pens and our printer I was able to create just what I had in mind. The poster was apparently a very distracting prop for Phin.
We also took some photos in his beloved Tonka truck... In the picture below he is showing off how old he is...
Hard to believe that at this time last year he actually fit in the back of the truck...
![]() |
| Photo by Monkeyface Photography |

5 comments:
You will have to help me with Kate's blackboard sign. Phin's turned out very cute!
You totally should frame that photo, it's adorable!
So Cute!
You are getting some great pictures! I don't know what you are talking about. I love the before and after in the same truck, he has changed so very very much.
Post a Comment