Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas 2014


I think I may have been more excited about Christmas than Phin was.  Mostly I was excited to see him play with his new toys and experience new things.  Phin loved his race track and squealed with delight.  We have taught him to say ready, set, go before letting the cars loose.


Phin also got some superhero masks.  He mostly likes for us to wear them.  He has started to learn the moves that Spiderman and Iron Man make.


He also got some play-dough and a Transformers set.   I know a lot of parents hate play-dough...but it really hasn't been bad.


He also got a marble run.  He mostly likes taking it apart...but on the rare occasion that we actually get the marble going...he follows it all the way to the bottom trying to grab it the entire time.


We really had a wonderful Christmas.



In the afternoon we packed up and headed over to my parents.  We had our first real snowfall and played a little in the snow as we headed to the car.



My mom was brave enough to watch all nine grandchildren while the rest of us went to the movie Unbroken.  The movie was good but I hate that they left out the whole story of redemption at the end...to me that was what the book was all about.  We spent the rest of the night eating yummy food and playing games.




2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow, such a fun Christmas! I love the picture of all the cousins in PJs, and the ones of you and Seth as kids. So fun to see your mom when she was our age.

Amy said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!!