Last year I found some Potttery Barn stocking holders on clearance at Downeast Home. They have a spot for a photo so this year as I put them up I searched for some photos to put in them.
Phin's was easy to find...his Christmas picture from last year.
I think next year I will put his picture with Santa in the frame.
![]() |
I think I am going to really enjoy these stocking holders that hold pictures from the past.






4 comments:
I love these pictures. Kate looks a little like the young you. And Phin is so cute.
Awesome pictures!
that'll be a fun tradition! Did you scan the old childhood pictures or take photos of them, they look a lot better than the childhood photos I scan, so I'm curious I guess.
Jamie I did scan them. Seth bought a scanner/printer combo when we were engaged that we have used.
Post a Comment