Phin turns 22 months in less than a week...so I thought I should probably get busy writing about his 21 month milestone. We got to spend a night hanging out with the Richards Boys...they are four bundles of energy and Phin fits right in. He decided Andrew's toddler bed was just the perfect place for him to sit and read a book.
We pulled out our bike trailer in January and found that Phin's head has grown quite a bit...he still loves wearing his helmet even if he looks a lot like Toad from Super Mario brothers. We ended up finding him a slightly bigger helmet at the DI for a couple dollars. Phin loves going for bike rides. We have the trailer set up and locked by our car and he looks at it very longingly whenever we get home from being out and about.
Phin is become quite a bit more independent when we go to the playground. He loves to run around and will even go down the slides all by himself.
This playground happened to have an old fashion merry-go-round...which we have learned isn't super common these days. Phin loved spinning around with his Daddy.
Phin has had an obsession with doors this month. He is always walking around and closing the doors behind us...in this case he decided to open the closet door and climb right in.
I don't know where he learned to eat like this..
Phin has also developed a little obsession with trains. We introduced him to Thomas the Tank Engine and he says "choo choo" whenever he wants to watch a show. He also overgeneralizes "choo choo" to any large vehicle.
One day I was getting ready and when I came back to the bathroom I found that Phin had climbed right up into the sink to get a better look at himself.
I forgot this little gem from Seth's birthday. Phin decided to pee in the toilet twice on Seth's birthday. Like my brother JB says..."even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut."
3 comments:
I see a resemblance to Collette's Aaron in the closet picture. I can't believe how old Phin is!
Hooray for the potty!
James likes the closet, too! But then he screams to be rescued. Our babies look like little boys.
Post a Comment