Friday, November 4, 2016

Flight of Pumpkins


We ventured down to The Leonardo Museum the first Monday in October to experience the Flight exhibit.  We were joined by Amy, Zoey, Connor, Rachel, Spencer and Ella.  I also ran into my friend Marilu...I haven't' seen her since I got married.  She was on a field trip with her 6th grade students.  I am so grateful she said hello...I was slightly distracted trying to keep track of my two kiddos.
   



Phin loved the plane that was on display.  He could have stayed in the cock-pit all day...seriously all day!




We found their jumbo Legos and had  a great time building a little house.


Millie loved the light table.


She also loved destroying this wall.




There was a dark area of the exhibit and the kids were able to carry flashlights...which they loved.





After the museum, we stopped by Trader Joe's.  We celebrated the beginning of Fall buy buying everything pumpkin related...pumpkin salsa, pumpkin tortilla chips, pumpkin granola, pumpkin scone mix, pumpkin pancake mix, pumpkin butter and pumpkin jo-jo's,  My two favorites were the pumpkin butter and pumpkin jo-jo's...I may have to make a return trip for those items.  We also bought a haunted house kit.


That night we put the house together for FHE.  Welcome Fall!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Fall has blown in with a vengeance in ABQ. Cold, windy, rainy. I've been pinning, making, and eating all things pumpkin, too. Tonight's brinner is pumpkin french toast with pumpkin butter and a pumpkin spin on your mom's apple syrup. I'll roast some pumpkin seeds to top our french toast, too. Pumpkin overload? Probably! ;-)

Jamie Hatch said...

Okay, now I have to add the Leonardo to my list! Looks like so much fun!