Silas turned 3 months old back at the end of June...time is just flying by with this little guy. He is wearing size 1 diapers and has moved up to 6 month clothes. The skinny legs he had at birth have filled out and become cute chubby legs.
He has pretty good neck control and loves to be held up where he can see what is going on. He hates tummy time...and I am horrible at making sure he gets tummy time each day.
He loves to talk. Here is a video of him while we were waiting for Seth, Phin and Millie while they rode Rattlesnake Rapids. He was just over 2 months in this video. He is honestly always watching me when I talk and I think he will be our earliest talker.
Here are his weekly pictures from this month...Silas is progressively losing his luscious baby hair. I have no doubt that he will have similar coloring to Phin and Millie when his hair grows back.
He loves to be out and about...although when it is really hot outside he prefers to be asleep. He gives off this vibe like...it is way to hot to be awake.
He is fitting into one of the hats that Phin used to wear...brings back so many memories.
We took him swimming for the first time and he didn't seem to mind the water and he looked so cute in his swimsuit.
I caught this little bubbles on his lips one day.
He can sleep through almost anything during the day. He is still getting up 2-3 times at night. I have started going to bed early with him so that I am not completely exhausted the next day.
We finally got the rocking chair that we ordered shortly after he was born. It has a very tall back and is perfect for Seth too. I can often find Seth and Silas in the quiet of this room rocking away.
Millie update: Millie loves her little brother and can often be found singing and talking to him.
She manages to sneak into many weekly pictures.
She loves to play pretend and dress-up. One day I looked over and found her dressed up like a strawberry asleep in Silas' car seat. She has a scraped up knee in this picture...and really has something scraped up most of the time as she does anything to keep up with Phin.
She finally fits into one of the flower girl dresses from our wedding.
Phin update: Sometimes I look over at Phin and think "How did you get so big." He has become a good helper with Silas. He is more than willing to help entertain Silas when I am trying to finish up getting dinner ready, etc. He is so excited for school to start in the Fall. He seems to have an aptitude for anything math related. He gives the best prayers over dinner and before bed. I often hear him praying that Silas will grow up quickly so he can play with him.










No comments:
Post a Comment