Silas hit 6 months just a few days after Millie's birthday. He is 27 inches tall (67th percentile) and 16 pounds 1 ounce (22nd percentile). He learned how to sit up this month. He is still wearing 6 month clothing and is in size 2 diapers.
He is doing an awesome job sleeping through the night. He is not the best napper...but we will take what we can.
Here are his weekly pictures from this month. During his appointment his pediatrician asked if he is always so smiley...I answered YES.
We pulled out the jumper for him. He wasn't sure what he thought.
Phin and Millie quickly reassured him that it was a great thing.
Silas LOVES his toes.
I can't get enough of his sleepy cuddles.
Here he is enjoying the swing at home...
and here he is enjoying the swing at the park.
Here he is on his first day of daycare.
We started introducing some solid foods. There are many helping hands...maybe too many.
Here is a photo of Phin, Silas and Millie enjoying their first tastes of solid food side-by-side just for comparison sake. I think SIlas is a pretty good mix of his siblings.
Phin often asks to have pictures taken with Silas. I love watching their brother relationship grow. Phin gets the best giggles out of Silas. He also can entertain Silas very well when I just need a couple more minutes to get a chore done. So grateful for these boys of mine.









No comments:
Post a Comment