Thursday, November 15, 2018

Family Costume Party



We attended the annual family costume party the last Saturday in October.  I have convinced my kiddos that family costumes are cool...and I am going to hold on to that as long as I possibly can.  Phin was Captain Hook...complete with a black curly wig and mustache.


Millie was Tinkerbell and loved her Tinkerbell moccasin boots.




Silas was the Crocodile...or as my kids say Crockie.


Seth was Peter Pan and I was Wendy.

 

Here is our whole crew together...I LOVE this so much.


Here is a photo of the family members that dressed up.



Phin was pretty happy to see that he had a little pirate crew with Emily and Matt...can a picture get any better than this? Just imagine Phin saying arrr...
 



The kids had so much fun playing games with cousins. 











Abby took these cute pictures of my kiddos.  Millie playing with Jaclyn and Lily.


Tinkerbell running away with the Captain's hook.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Such fantastic costumes, Suz!!

Amy said...

You guys are the cutest!