I took the kids to Baby Animals Days at Cross E Ranch in April. We went on such a gorgeous day. It was so wonderful to be outside.
The kids saw the pony rides and begged for a ride.
Well, Millie and Phin begged...Silas just tolerated the ride.
After the ride Phin said "his is the best day ever! I am never going to forget today."
The kids loved seeing the baby chicks. Silas wished he could have picked one up.
We have been going to this Festival for a few years and just when I think it can't get any better...it does. They had built these nice shaded pavilions for the animals. Which kept us in the shade as well. Here Silas is in the goat pavilion...doing his best to be a baby goat.
Phin did his own hair for the day...hopefully the people behind us at the animal show were able to see.
We couldn't resist the apple cider doughnuts...so good.
The air pads were also a big hit as always.
The kids loved the new addition of these hamster like rollers.
The slides were a favorite as always. I was so grateful that Silas was willing to go with Phin...so I could just hang out at the bottom.
The kids also loved the tractor barrel ride. In the photo below you can see Phin and Millie in the yellow barrels.
The tulip festival was also going on during our visit. The tulips were dwarfed this year...since we had since a mild winter. We thought they were still really pretty.
A kind stranger offered to take our picture...so here is proof of Mom.
1 comment:
These human and animal babies are adorable!!
Post a Comment