I was cleaning out one of my dresser drawers recently and came across packets full of buttons. For the past 4 1/2 years I have been throwing extra buttons from new clothes in this drawer. I was surprised by the number of buttons there were. It is sad that most of these buttons will not be used, at least not for the purpose they were intended. I thought about how sometimes I feel like a button forgotten in the bottom of a drawer, but then that was depressing. I would rather think about how each button is unique.
3 comments:
Hey Suzanne! I also have the same button pile- but I never dare throw them away, when you think of what to do with them let me know. Hope you are doing well!
I am quite sure I have hundreds of button packets. No idea why I keep these. When I lose buttons I rarely to never attempt to fix them. And on those rare times I do make the effort, I can't find the matching button.
I think that if you're going to compare yourself to buttons then you would definitely be the adorable bright pink button up front!
Post a Comment