A few of my guy friends at BYU used to joke about cankles. Well for about a week this summer I had cankles. I enjoyed a little too much floating time on the Lazy River at Lagoon and burned my feet and legs. The next day I boarded a plane to Pisa. My feet usually swell on airplanes but this time was way worse. Once we got off the plane we went straight to Lucca and rode bikes on the rampart. We spent the next day in Pisa and traveling up to Cinque Terre. I took this picture once we finally got to the beach. I'm happy to say that my feet are back to a normal size. Hopefully I never have cankles again.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Cankles [kaenklz]
Definition from wiktionary: "An obese or otherwise swollen ankle that blends into the calf without clear demarcation. "
A few of my guy friends at BYU used to joke about cankles. Well for about a week this summer I had cankles. I enjoyed a little too much floating time on the Lazy River at Lagoon and burned my feet and legs. The next day I boarded a plane to Pisa. My feet usually swell on airplanes but this time was way worse. Once we got off the plane we went straight to Lucca and rode bikes on the rampart. We spent the next day in Pisa and traveling up to Cinque Terre. I took this picture once we finally got to the beach. I'm happy to say that my feet are back to a normal size. Hopefully I never have cankles again.
A few of my guy friends at BYU used to joke about cankles. Well for about a week this summer I had cankles. I enjoyed a little too much floating time on the Lazy River at Lagoon and burned my feet and legs. The next day I boarded a plane to Pisa. My feet usually swell on airplanes but this time was way worse. Once we got off the plane we went straight to Lucca and rode bikes on the rampart. We spent the next day in Pisa and traveling up to Cinque Terre. I took this picture once we finally got to the beach. I'm happy to say that my feet are back to a normal size. Hopefully I never have cankles again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how brave of you to post that. I won't lie - I have a fear of cankles.
Um, W.O.W!!! Can I just say I'm impressed that you were on your feet so much with your ankles swollen like that?!?! Glad you are back to normal!
I had cankles when I was big and pregnant in the middle of summer. They weren't even pretending to be ankles any more.
Post a Comment