Within the space of a week I broke two pairs of sunglasses. I am starting to feel like a total klutz. The first pair I threw on the front seat of my car when I went into the gym for yoga. I came back out to my car and forgot they were there...crunch. I tried to balance them on my nose as I drove home and got some funny looks from other drivers.
A couple of days later I set off to the sunglasses carts at the mall and was able to find the exact same pair and a second pair that had cute butterflies on the side. The second pair only lasted a few days. I had them on my floor in my room and stepped on them...crunch. I tried to super glue both pairs back together but I had no luck.
1 comment:
Ugh, that's the worst!!! Surprisingly, I haven't sent any of my sunglasses to an early grave this summer, knock on wood! Well, now you get to go buy another new pair - that's always fun, if expensive!!!
Post a Comment