Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Blog


My Blog officially turns one today. I still think that my first post was my best post. (P.S. I am still single and I still snort). As I think back on my life and blog posts this year I am grateful for the experiences I have had and I look forward to all the experiences I will have. Here are a few of the things I am looking forward to.

  • More dates with my nephew Max
  • Pumpkin season
  • Football
  • Christmas break, hopefully spent in an exotic location, possibly Dubai
  • Running the PF Chang's Rock n Roll half marathon with my brother
  • Boot and Coat Season
  • Getting to the ski resorts in my all wheel drive car
  • Trips to Arizona
  • Late nights at the pie with my girls (and Jesse the cute cashier).
  • Summer Vacation and another stamp in my passport...Australia and Greece here I come. my name.
  • Checking more things off my bucket list
I know this year will be a good year because I am going to pursue happiness rather than waiting for it to find me.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Go get 'em Tiger!

Alyssa said...

congrats on hitting 1 year!