Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Blue Lemon

I heard about a new restaurant and wanted to try it out. It was a true culinary delight. The restaurant is The Blue Lemon in Highland, Utah. I seriously had a hard time deciding what to eat. The entrees were fabulous and the desserts were irresistible. Check out the menu to see for yourself.


The ambiance in the restaurant was great. It is a great place to catch up with friends, especially friends that will share a bite or two of what they order. I finally decided on the Chipolte Pineapple BBQ Brisket sandwich. Holly got the butternut squash soup (aka Autumn in a bowl). Jenn got the Grilled Balsamic Chicken Panini and sweet potato fries.


The desserts were just as great as the entrees. I got a lemon shaped sugar cookie, Holly got a brownie and Jenn got a lemon meringue tart. The Blue Lemon is definitely in my top 5 favorite restaurants. If you find yourself anywhere near Highland or Alpine stop by and see for yourself.

1 comment:

Sarah Preston said...

I do love that resturant! Anytime you need someone to go with you I'm sure I can make myself available!