
Last Saturday I ran the Utah Marathon Relay. I heard about the race in a random email and was intrigued. To be a PART of a marathon sounded fun and to experience 1/5 of the pain of a marathon sounded fabulous. So I organized a team. Our team was made up of 5 runners, we each ran 5.2 miles. Here are our times:
- Me 0:44:55.
- Chelsea 0:45:35.
- Alex 0:51:44.
- Caitlin 0:49:24.
- Christian 0:54:58
Our total time was 04:04:48. I have to say I had the easiest leg of the race. I was up first so the air was cooler and I was ready to run. I think each leg got progressively harder. Kudos to Christian for taking the last leg of the race. He stopped to call an ambulance for a runner that had passed out on the course and still had an awesome time. Thanks team! It was an awesome experience. I hope we can repeat it again in a year. We will need to repeat the Mimi's Cafe stop post race too.
2 comments:
You're amazing. Look how fast!
you are just being modest since your time is the best
Post a Comment