
My flatmates and I set out on a narrow way, just last night
Hoping we would find frozen yogurt at a Maverick store
We got lost a time or two
Visited four stores and kept pushing through
We couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to Redwood Road
Hoping we would find frozen yogurt at a Maverick store
We got lost a time or two
Visited four stores and kept pushing through
We couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to Redwood Road
The first store we visited (300 S and 500 E) just had vanilla. We were not willing to settle for that so we continued our journey. The second store (300 S 900 E) had cheesecake but no other solid flavors. Personally cheesecake without another flavor mixed in is no good. The third store (600 S by the Red Lion) didn't have a yogurt machine. But they did have the signs advertising frozen yogurt...can you say false advertising. We finally found the best frozen yogurt ever at the fourth store (N. Temple & Redwood Rd). It is still September but they had my favorite flavor...PUMPKIN. I swirled the pumpkin with vanilla and it tasted like Pumpkin Pie with cool whip on top. After my first bite I decided that it was worth the long road. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they keep it through November. If anyone wants to join me for a little pumpkin yogurt, please call. If you have forgotten how much I love pumpkin, you can be reminded here.
2 comments:
that sounds SO good! Since we don't have Maverick out this way I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Shake Shack brings back the pumpkin pie shake which has . . . pie crust chunks! Trying that for the first time was almost a religious experience. Mmmmmmm, off to check their menu now.
MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm - oh how I miss Maverick!!!
Post a Comment