Thursday, March 11, 2010

KEEP CALM AND HAVE A CUPCAKE


I made coconut lime cupcakes with white chocolate frosting last night. They were so yummy. Check out the recipe here. They reminded me of Spring and I can't wait to make more than just a short appearance.

I love cupcakes. Who wouldn't want to eat a cupcake sitting on this adorable stand like the one below. (Just as clarification. I did not actually make any of the cupcakes on the stand below. This is just a picture I found on line.) A special thanks to my sister-in-law, Collette, who bought the cupcake stand for my mom, which means that I have access to it. I served yummy lemon cupcakes from it for my flatmate, Emily's birthday. It was definitely a hit.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your mom told me about those -- they sound fantastic.

Sarah Preston said...

Oh suzy homemaker

Lyman Life said...

Mmm - those really were some good cupcakes. I clicked on the recipe link but I haven't been invited to view that blog.