Saturday was a beautiful day. We had a Relief Society brunch up in Park City. The menu was amazing ...pesto tomato cheese croissant sandwiches and a blueberry mango and candied ginger salad. Roxy was the menu planner and she is seriously a rock star in my book.
When I got back to Salt Lake I went on a scooter ride down to Gateway to return a few items. I continued my journey to the downtown library where I picked up a classic to read in all my spare time. It is now sitting on the pile of books next to my bed. Then I visited 3-5 motorcycle shops on State Street in search of a helmet. It was quite the experience. I finally found this helmet at one of the least scandalous stores. I'm looking forward to using it all Spring and Summer if they ever decide to stop flirting and stick around.
1 comment:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa - why do you NEED a motorcycle helmet??? Did I MISS a post???
Oh, and I want that mango/blueberry salad recipe. Please?!?! Will you please bug your friend for it???
Post a Comment