We had a wonderful Christmas Day up in Cache Valley. The picture above is Seth playing with the gift he got his parents...a castle building block set. Seth has a strategy of getting his parents something that he would like at their house. He and Jami spent quite a bit of time building castles in the morning. Our big gift this year was a DSLR camera with many accessories. After charging up the battery I was ready to take some photos...Seth was my first subject.
A fun shot of Jamie, our gracious host.
I took a short turn shooting...I may or may not have got one pigeon. I blame my poor shooting on the cold.
Seth on the other hand was quite skilled with his gun.
He is also not half bad at throwing the pigeons.
Remember how I said it was cold...you can literally see frost in my hair in the picture below.
1 comment:
I like Seth's Christmas strategy. What's he going to do next year when they are serving their mission? I love the picture of you aiming. Seth took it, I presume? Fun pictures all around! It was a good Christmas!
Post a Comment