Friday, December 28, 2012

Snowball fight

We headed up to Cache Valley for Christmas this year.  We had planned to go snowshoeing on Christmas Eve, but the canyons were a little too icy so Seth came up with a back-up plan.  He decided to have the snowball fight of all snowball fights.  He enlisted the help of willing family members who helped build forts and prepare hundreds of snowballs. 



Then he impatiently sat and waited until the remainder of the unsuspecting family members showed up at the house.


Then the fun started.  The fight lasted a good half hour...then the teams continued the fun with a game of capture the flag.  I decided to remain neutral and acted as the fight photographer.








As much as Seth loves the snow...I wonder how we ever made it through two winters in South Carolina.





I believe a good time was had by all...this may need to become a new family tradition. 

1 comment:

Abigail said...

So sad we missed it! Looks awesome!