Earlier this month we spent a morning at The Children's Museum with Amy, Zoey and Aaron. I hadn't been to the museum since it moved to the gateway years ago. The kids absolutely loved playing with all of the toys and exploring all of the play areas. We loved having Aaron along he got so excited at several spots in the museum that he literally jumped up and down with screams of delight.
When we started playing at the water table I noticed that Aaron was took his boots off...the next thing I knew he had his socks on and was trying to climb right into the little pond. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of Aaron climbing right in.
Phin loved that everthing was his size.
When I was little my favorite area was the grocery store...I think that may have held true for Phin as well.
He loved pushing the shopping cart around.
Aaron is definitely a country boy at heart. I looked over and found him feeding the horse.
The boys also loved the construction area. Aaron became a master at operating the crane.
We would have loved to stay longer but it was nap time and a huge school group came in...so we left while the going was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment