Silas hit 15 months back in June. 15 was a huge month for our little guy. He finally got his bottom two teeth and he started to walk. A friend commented that starting to walk was the perfect thing as summer was starting and I agree...although it meant that I was having to chase him all over this summer.
This little guy loves chasing around balls.
We spent some time at the ball park while Seth played softball this month.
I thought Silas looked adorable next to the fence.
Silas also got his first ride in the car shopping cart. He was adorable as he moved his steering wheel back and forth.
Silas continues to have one good nap a day. He usually goes down after lunch. He rarely sleeps through the night.
My favorite thing to do is to look down at his perfect eyelashes.
I also like catching him with his hands behind his head when he is sleeping. He typically sleeps on his tummy so this is a rare sight.
Silas loved our camping trips this summer.
He thought cousin Carver's chair was just perfect...
Happy 15 months to our busy walker and climber. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment