

Last year I was spent Labor Day weekend in Lake Powell. I also spent most of Labor Day at the hospital in Page, AZ. To make a long story short the take off for parasailing went well, the landing did not. I ended up with a sprained ankle, and a broken toe with a missing toe nail. I limped around in an ugly blue walking boot for 6-8 weeks.
I know it is crazy but I think that everything happens for a reason. I had lessons I needed to learn and this experience helped me learn those lessons.
LESSON #1
SLOW DOWN
I didn't have much of a choice because I was limping.
LESSON #2
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE YOU CAN RELY ON
Thank you to Jenn and her family.
LESSON #3
LAUGHTER MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER
Laughing and yes snorting, helped me get through it all. The Loratab didn't hurt either.
1 comment:
Suzie Q,
Reading your blog makes me miss being around you!!! I had such a bad day today, and I read your blog and started laughing out loud!!! I love the fact that you snort, I hope that you don't stop for anyone. Please keep it up with the funny stories, sometimes it's what I need after a really bad day!!!
Post a Comment