Thursday, March 5, 2009

HAIRCUT

February 20, 2009
I need a haircut. I have been putting it off for months. I hate getting my haircut. I hate sitting in a chair with someone touching my head while I try to think of things to talk about. I like going to the dentist more. At least when you go to the dentist there is stuff in your mouth so you don't have to think about things to talk about. (Random thought: this totally reminds me of Ghost Town, if you haven't seen it you should) I hate planning ahead for a haircut. When I want my haircut I want it cut NOW. I just called two hair stylists that I have seen in the past. One is not in tomorrow and the other is booked through next week.


March 5, 2009
I finally planned ahead and made an appointment to get my haircut tonight. Not sure what I'm going to do, I'm just excited to have it done. Here are two possibilities:

Short (aka shoulder length with bangs, my hair may be long enough to donate to locks of love)

Long (straight, no layers, bangs)

Feel free to vote for your favorite or let me know if you have another brilliant idea.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Short would be a fun change. That said, it's harder to pull back short hair which sucks when running.

Alyssa said...

I hate making appointments of any kind so I agree with the advanced planning issue. And I just opt for not really talking when I get my hair cut. I've had the same stylist for 2-3 years and I doubt she knows anything about me and I know little beyond the fact that she is from Scotland (pretty obvious with the accent) and got married a year or so ago. Which is fine, why do people talk so much when they get their hair done? It isn't therapy.
And I love the short!

Sarah Preston said...

for running purposes i would do the longer one.
On second though do the short one, it might mess up your running, and then I would have a little advantage at moab