The last month has sucked! Instead of listing all the reasons the last month has sucked I have decided to see the glass as half full and think about all the things in the last month that haven't sucked. So here it is...
- I got my taxes in early and already have my tax return.
- I got my haircut (pictures to come)
- I've run 109 miles
- My legs are looking awesome as a result of running 109 miles
- I've had some great times with my flatmates at The Pie, cooking tinfoil dinners, etc.
- I bought a new skirt which makes me feel like Reece Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama
- I saw Shani Davis beat the world record at the Speedskating World Cup Final
- I babysat my nephews and got some great cuddles from little Benny
- I went to a Highland bagpipe concert
- I cleaned my garage, office, house, drawers, etc.
- I bought another pair of rain boots
- I bought a ticket to Phoenix for Spring Break
- The sun is shining for a little longer each day
3 comments:
i ran 110 miles...
Sure you did Sarah! I actually ran 5 more yesterday so that would technically bring my total up to 114.
That sounds awesome-Teach me how to go from not running to being in shape!!!
Post a Comment