In case you haven't noticed... I have been a seriously poor blogger recently. My number one reason for the lack of blogging...I can't carry the camera, I am already carrying the baby. In my attempt to do better here is a re-cap from March, with pictures from the past or those I have "borrowed" from others blogs.
I took several trips down to Provo in March. One was for an Aphasia workshop sponsored by Brigham Young University. It is hard to believe that I started my freshman year at BYU thirteen years ago...it is even harder to believe that I can measure my life in decades rather than two year stints. Below is a picture of me and my sweet cousin Stephanie my freshman year.
The workshop was held in the Hinckley Alumni and Visitors Center...which was built several years after I graduated. We were on the third floor which had stunning views of Utah Lake. The workshop was good but my favorite part of the day was meeting up with my friend Jenn for lunch. Jenn and I met freshman year and lived across the hall from each other at Desert Towers. I dug up this picture from April conference back in 2003/2004 of me and my three best college friends (Jenn is on the far right). I am blessed to have such wonderful friends.
The following day I headed back down to Provo with my parents for the funeral of my Aunt Sandy's sister Annette. I have great memories of Annette and will never forget the love and support she offered me as I dealt with sudden passing of my cousin Stephanie my sophomore year. Here is a photo of me rocking the baby bump...or it rocking me.
I was delighted to spend some time catching up with my cousin Rachelle. We also got to spend quite a bit of time visiting with Rachelle's brothers York and Greg.
Seth and I attended an all day childbirth preparation class in March. I thought it might freak me out a bit...but it actually calmed quite a few of my fears. Seth is much better than me at of the hee-hee-hoo breathing techniques but my favorite is when he does the Pac-man breathing. I know that as long as I have Seth by my side keeping me smiling that I will be fine.




2 comments:
It was so great to see you!
Such good times to remember! Love you Suzanne!
Post a Comment