Saturday, April 27, 2013

WEEK 33

I wanted to give a special shout out to my talented Mom who made the dress I am wearing in the picture below.  I LOVE IT!  It is so nice to have something new to wear...and something that fits perfectly.  


Last Sunday we headed up to my parent's house for family dinner.  It was a special day dinner because Jeff was up from Arizona and Sarah and Joe were down from Idaho.  Jeff must have brought some good weather with him from Phoenix.  We had a great time out in the yard.  My favorite part was teaching Scott and Jeff how to play Bocce ball...in the end they school me and Seth but it was still fun.






Do you recognize this guy?  It is actually our cute nephew Aaron...we think we have a great idea for his Halloween costume this year.




 




April 24th marked three years since Seth popped the question.  Below is a shot from the night that I said "yes."  I just can't help but say "yes" to this handsome guy...as evidenced by the Hot Wheels collection he has acquired.  Each time we go to the store he is somehow able to convince me that he needs just one...or two....or five more cars.  He told me he is just trying to build up my ability to say "no" before our little guy comes...I think I may be in for quite a bit of trouble.  


Thursday we headed back to Ultimate Frisbee. I am enjoying the time to practice with my camera on the sidelines.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from this week.

 




4 comments:

Amy said...

adorable photos!

Jamie Hatch said...

cute dress, and I heard once that you should always tell your kids yes as much as possible so they can experience all the wonders in life. Good luck with that!

cpace said...

I love that dress! Good work Pauline. Can't wait to put that picture on Bart's facebook

Rachelle said...

Love the dress!! So cool to have the whole fam together.