On Monday morning we went shot gun shooting up in Richmond. The picture below is one of my favorites. Tawnya, Jill, and Jamie lined up. I took a turn but couldn't hit the side of a 50 ft barn if I tried. I also took a turn with the clay pigeon thrower and giggled every time the pigeon didn't come out. I felt like a batter up to bat.
It was cold and every time Seth would re-load his gun you could see smoke/steam coming out of it. I tried to get a picture but couldn't quite capture it.
The views of Cache Valley from the shooting range were spectacular.
This picture is dedicated to my former flatmates. I think you should both get holsters like this one.
We also went snowshoeing/cross-country skiing up Logan Canyon. It was fun to get out and play in the snow.
Seth decided to use his skis and regretted that decision every moment of the way up...but the way down made up for it. He is a little spec in the picture below. I had to run to catch up to him.
One of my favorite things is to be out in the snow. I love how the snow silences noise. All I could hear was the crunch of my snowshoes, my breath, and the beating of my own heart. This was all topped off by a beautiful sunset.
On Tuesday morning, we made a trip to the Logan Temple. It was the first time we had both done a session at the Logan Temple.
We checked the weather forecast after our trip to the temple and learned that it would be snowing the next three days...so we cut our trip a little short and returned to Salt Lake. We had a blast in Hyde Park and wish we could have stayed longer.
3 comments:
Fun! And you can sure rock that polka-dotted hat - so cute!
That sunset is gorgeous! Gotta love Logan.
Will you email me the pict of me shooting for my scrapbook? What fun memories! Wish you could have stayed longer.
Post a Comment