Thursday, January 2, 2014

Phin's first snowshoe

After shotgun shooting and brunch we headed out to snowshoe on the freshly fallen snow.  This was Phin's first snowshoe adventure and he was a trooper.  


I love his expression in the picture below.


Phin was awake for most of our hike and jibber jabbered for a good portion.  The video of him chatting away is below...forgive me I shot it in portrait mode and couldn't figure out how to rotate it upright.






He finally fell asleep near the end of the trip when we reached the second dam up Logan canyon.



3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never been snow shoeing before.

Mary said...

You brave, bundled folks. That's a heavy load to carry after a while. But such a cute load.

Krystal said...

I had to catch up on lots of your blog. But you guys are such a cute family and do so many fun things together. I love to read your stories and see your pictures. Phin is just adorable too!